Sunday, November 20, 2005

Football, Redux

Well, USC survived a scare that would have made a MESS of the BCS. That must have been a wild game, given the final score! Too bad I couldn't see it. I had to content myself with watching Miami lose to Georgia Tech, which sent me to bed with a big smile on my face. I know it's irrational, and the language is probably too strong, but I hate Miami. One should reserve strong negative emotion for things that really matter, like Salafists, or maybe moonbat Democrats (just kidding about the Dems! No, really! Seriously!). But, I really do dislike Miami.

Best game yesterday, of the ones I watched: Michigan - Ohio State. Penn State - Michigan State gets an honorable mention, if only because Joe Paterno has been vindicated. My favorite senior citizen, he is! And the Miami game provided huge emotional rewards, as previously mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... that's all I ask.