Friday, November 18, 2005

Household Hint

I hate housework, and life has been hard in that area since the maid quit. These cool little thingies on the right make cleaning tasks a LOT easier. I hesitated putting this up because I thought "Hey, everyone knows about these things, they've been on the market for over a year, why bother?" Not true. When I Googled the subject I found a household hint forum with an entry dated 10/31/2005 that sang the praises of The Magic Eraser, and the author had just bought her first package.

They really do work! I use 'em to clean my shower and nothing, repeat, nothing takes down soap scum like these thingies do. But be careful: something this good just has to cause cancer. You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... that's all I ask.