Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Another One of Those Memes...

Barb over at Bitchin' and Stuff tagged me with this...

1. Black and White or Color; how do you prefer your movies?

I’m not a movie guy, so I have no opinion on this one. Just to be contrarian, I’ll say B&W.

2. What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death?

“Lemmee tell you about my operation.” Oh, please, no, don’t.

3. MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favorite medium for prerecorded music?

CDs in the present, vinyl in the past. Vinyl nearly always sounds good. I also have a collection of 100+ reel-to-reel tapes, most of which are poorly recorded due to my being uh…under the influence of various and sundry substances.

4. You are handed one first class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going: Ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run?

No.

5. Seriously, what do you consider the world's most pressing issue now?

A nuclear
Iran.

6. How would you rectify the world's most pressing issue?

I’d re-target about three Minutemen sitting in those
North Dakota silos, give Ahmedjani a call, and say “Catch!” Seriously, though, this is a tough one. I’m not sure there is a solution that doesn’t involve a lot of stuff getting broke and a lot of people getting dead.

7. You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life; what would that be?

I’d have never lit that first cigarette.

8. You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would that be?

I have no friggin’ clue.

9. A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole Opry. Which do you choose?

Grand Ole Opry.

10. What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you'd like to solve?

Once again, I have no friggin’ clue.

11. One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal?

Winston Churchill; dinner at Claridges; we’d eat well, get famously drunk and I could die happy. If we’re limiting the choice to living authors, it would be Tom Robbins.

12. You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky. What's the first immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact?

Depends on Alexandra Steele’s availability and willingness to participate.

Pretty boring, eh? I'm supposed to tag two people. All y'all can self-select. Play 'em if ya got 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... that's all I ask.