Saturday, October 28, 2006

At the Half


The Boat School is making a game of it: ND 24, Boat School 14. It’s closer than the score indicates. Navy (there: I said “Navy”) has a strong running game and ND is having a hard time stopping it. Both defenses are struggling, however. The first and only punt in the half came with about 15 seconds left—Navy had to punt it away after their first unsuccessful series.

Still. Not to worry. Despite the Boat School’s best efforts, ND will pull away in the second half. Karnak sez so.

3 comments:

  1. Karnak... Johnny?
    Me thinks it's not a done deal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, in my Karnak incarnation. And Sam, I love ya to death, but it's over. ND 38, Boat School 14. 44 losses in a row. Damn.

    :-) (let me do that again!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I concede we are not the best at football. There are no excuses to give, it is what it is... I was hoping (against all hope) that we could pull it off, but I guess hoping (kind of like praying) is not a good strategy against the guys with priests on their side.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.