Friday, April 18, 2008

All The Buzz That Fits...

This lil item, while not the lede on memeorandum, is the second-from-the-top story as I type. From the LA Times: Barack Obama makes a one-fingered gesture while speaking of Hillary Clinton.”

Whaddaya think? I think the Times has frickin’ lost it. You know I think Barry’s nothing but an opportunistic empty suit, Gentle Reader. But I just don’t believe he’s flipping Hillary off here, despite the Times’ claims, to wit:

He pauses. He smiles slyly as the crowd begins to mumble and then he tries, somewhat distracted, to continue his remarks, smiling as the buzz spreads through the crowd.

He'll no doubt deny it later, but that mischievous smile seems to confirm plenty. And the crowd sure sees something.

I call bullshit, as do most people commenting on the Times site. Some Dems, however, wanna believe!

Sheesh. (That's for The LA Times, not Taylor Marsh.)

Update: A comment at Hot Air:

If he mooned Hillary, now that would be something.

hepcat on April 18, 2008 at 7:06 AM

Agreed!

4 comments:

  1. HHHHMMMMM............ I just don't know. LOL. I'm sure it will be debated for days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious, indeed, Ash. But more so because this got media attention. Must be the stereotypical "slow news day."

    Diva sez: I'm sure it will be debated for days.

    I'm sure it will, too. And that's profoundly SAD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was a simple scratch, but maybe a Freudian slip.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.