Thursday, April 30, 2009

Right Now

So... here I sit, in a mildly sweaty state, wondering if I'll successfully delay the onset of the air conditioning season until May.

This what we look like now... before the heat of the day is upon us:


And this is the forecast:

I'm not sure I'll make it.

On another, happier note... Happy Hour, which will be held regardless of the temperature, will be a pleasant thing indeed. Just off The Brown Truck of Happiness:

Decisions, decisions. Those nice folks at Cigar.com threw in an unexpected sampler of Drew Estate goodies to compliment the Dirt Torpedoes. I love those guys. I'm reasonably sure they love ME, as well. We have a mutually beneficial relationship.

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain about the highs, but I'm really jealous of the 56 degree low!

    Our Happy Hours are still on the porch -- I'm dreading mid-May to October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo gonna pay you a visit one of these days. I'll bring my own lawn chair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moogie: Our lows are always nice, even in the dead of summer. It's our altitude... we're well over 4,000 feet here. But, I hear ya about N'Awlins. Gawd-Awful in the summer.

    Doc: You're welcome any time, ya know. And I have three lawn chairs, if'n ya wanna travel light. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.