Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More Truth



From the Usual Source.  Many's the Talking Head who've made the same sorta observation... that bein' all the Taliban have to do is wait us out... ever since The One gave his cynical and politically motivated version of the "Peace For Our Time" speech.  Yes, I question the timing...

I suppose I should be givin' props to our senior military guys for saluting smartly and movin' out on this, which IS exactly the right and proper thang.  I just can't find it in my heart to do that and I reserve the enlisted trash's god-given right to gripe, bitch, piss, and moan about the ossifers appointed above me... including my CinC.

6 comments:

  1. This definitely harshes one's mellow. I only wish we could leave scorched earth behind. Maybe dump the agent orange stockpiles onto the opium fields, etc.

    If the President wants to leave, I say that we should leave before any more of our troops get hurt.

    Could you put some more photo's of that pot farmer? Sure does help keep the mellow going...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pot-farmin' lady hasn't got ahold of me yet, Darryl. I'll post more when she does. And hopefully BETTER, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all in good fun. I hope you hear from that nice lady, she does look like good fun. (She can come out and visit the Barco, anytime)

    w/v; impew

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I only wish we could leave scorched earth behind.

    Yup. It is time to leave and I believe we should go biblical on them before we close the door. Since they seem hell-bent on living in the 4th century B.C., I say we send them there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. C'mon Kris... give 'em SOME credit. They're up to the 7th century A.D.!

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.