Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Usual Saturday Post

I was gonna post the Olympics greeting from London's Lord Mayor, but it's too Brit-centric for us Muricans.  I didn't get a lot of the references which tells me I'm too long removed from Ol' Blighty.

But I DO get all of this:


Heh.  Speaking of the Olympics, I finally turned on my teevee last evening to watch the Opening Ceremonies (which, if you're not keeping track, was the first time I've switched it on since June 9th).  I lasted all of about 20 minutes until the inane NBC commentary made me switch it off and go out to the verandah for more illuminating activities.  The experience was most certainly illuminating... the sky was crystal clear and the light from a Waxing Gibbous moon was astounding in its brightness.

The vid is from the Usual Source, of course.

4 comments:

  1. Any day with a bit of Python is a good day!

    Thanks Buck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Suldog have some great sports posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh. But this is the ONE time where my post is funnier than his.

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.