Saturday, November 10, 2012

♫ ♪ Out On the Road Today... ♪ ♫

... I saw a Deadhead sticker on a Cadillac...


Click to embiggen

A very dirty Cadillac... but that's what ya get with dust and a lil bit o' rain.  That said, we gotta post this after that...


A little voice inside my head said, "Don't look back. You can never look back"
I thought I knew what love was
What did I know?
Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but-
But nuthin'.   We let 'em go and we're better for it.  Not to digress or anythang.

7 comments:

  1. Why'd you get the blue plate instead of the traditional/official state-flag colors of red on yellow--or did you have a choice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a choice and I opted for what you see. And that ain't BLUE... it's turquoise.

      Delete
    2. Which I like much better than yellow, I should add. Funny story... SN1 came to visit shortly after I became a New Mexican. We went out to dinner and in the parking lot SN1 notices one of the turquoise plates and sez "I don't like those new NM plates... whattaya think?" "Oh," sez I, pointing to MY turquoise plate as we're walking away.... "You mean like that?"

      Silence.

      Heh.

      Delete
  2. Or was that a nod to your "Old Blue Eyes" or, to "Air Force Blue?"--or both? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dirty Caddy is better than a clean (insert name of any vehicle here).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh. I really hate it when The Tart gets all dirty... but black cars are SO danged hard to keep clean.

      Delete
  4. Can't tell it's dirty from here. I like the license plate; it's about time states jazzed it up a bit with their plates.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.