Friday, December 21, 2012

This Is the REAL Apocalypse

From an article at The Beeb:
Gangnam Style has become the first video to clock up more than one billion views on YouTube.

The South Korean dance track was posted online in July, propelling pop star Psy to worldwide fame.
It has inspired hundreds of parody clips, from members of the British army, Thai navy and Minecraft gamers, among others.

YouTube's owner, Google, said the video had been watched seven million to 10 million times a day on average.
Aiiieee!

6 comments:

  1. Indeed Buck you have spotted the actual Apocalypse.

    And to think, I believe we BOTH contributed to that. Sad to say.

    Seven to eight million times A DAY! Oh my achin' back! (Think somewhat lower, you DID say to "be polite".)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you contributed directly, me in an indirect manner. So to speak. ;-)

      Delete
    2. @Skip... that really IS sumthin' to be proud of.

      Delete
  2. Amazingly enough, I have NOT seen this video. Even with two teen girls under my roof. However, I have seen the Peterson Brothers version of it, Farmer Style. Its more educational and better for my eyes I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't missed a hole lot, Jenny. But yeah, that IS kinda amazing. I went to the Tube o' You and watched the Peterson Bros; they're not doin' too shabby on the hits, either: 10,693,000 this morning.

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.