Tuesday, February 19, 2013

GOML!

So there I was... watching the Red Wings game... and THIS came on the tube:



Yet another reason why I wouldn't be caught DEAD in a fucking Honda.  For shame.

And about those Wings... this season's turning out to be a masochist's delight.  The team is riddled with injuries and can't seem to BUY a win, what with bein' on a three-game losing streak with every indication of said streak becoming four.  They're down 2-1 to Nashville at the end of the second period and I'm not optimistic.  (small sigh)

6 comments:

  1. This didn't bother me, so I'm interested to know why it bothered you. And I will be watching for other comments on the ad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the ad is disrespectful to the memories of Washington and Lincoln. Other thna that? Nothing.

      Delete
  2. Kinda makes ya wonder about what goes on in the minds of marketing and advertising folks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me just take this opportunity to say that I absolutely hate the loser point. 3-point games are the worst thing in hockey (with Jordin Tootoo running a close second - I'm trying to act surprised that he wound up on the Wings).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree on three point games. I kinda like 22, now that he's a Wing. Sorta the way you felt about Claude Lemieux, I suppose.

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.