Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Plane Pr0n

From the Usual USAF Source...

Air Frame: A B-52H Stratofortress bomber leads fighters from the Air Force, Navy, Japan Air Self-Defense Force, and Royal Australian Air Force over the Pacific Ocean during Exercise Cope North 2013, Feb. 5, 2013. The annual multilateral exercise takes place at Andersen AFB, Guam. (Courtesy photo) (Click on image above to reach larger version.)

There's interesting symmetry in that photo: a pair each of F-15s, F-16s, and F/A-18s following the BUFF.

7 comments:

  1. "...interesting symmetry..."

    Yeah, I noticed that, too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy the plane pron. Jesse recently did a print (she is taking print making this semester) of a pilot of sorts. She posted it on FB, but I know you won't go there. She posts her pics at Instagram, which I know nothing about. Since you have a smart phone, maybe you know more and can find her on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kinda know what Instagram is but I've never used it.

      Delete
  3. I too enjoy the plane pron posts everytime you put one up. This one, plus the explanation of what's going on, somehow afforded me a sense of comfort and security. It's nice to know we still have Allies and that they fly with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do fly with our allies... over there and here in the US at various exercises.

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask.